Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My love/hate relationship with sandboxes

Every once in a great while I come up with "something" that I'm kinda proud of! This time it would be a sandbox for my grandkids! I have great memories of playing with my cousins in my Grandma Hansen's sandbox. We would spend hours out there under her tree having a wonderful time. We always had sandboxes for our own kids but I hated how they would track it in the house in their shoes or pockets...whew....and in their hair! (I didn't solve that one, so get over it!) So, here is my sandbox!
you heard me- a - sand - box.
Comes with a lid!
They sit "around it." Not "in it." And you can get little cushions for their little buns! (optional)

I put my sandbox on my pavers so when the sand gets dumped out, accidently of course, I just sweep it into the cracks!

No comments: