Thursday, December 31, 2009

FUN TiMES TOGeTHeR

Our family is such a great blessing to us! What would life be without them?
Here are some of the things we did together:
It's been years since we have had a family picture with everyone. Either the boys were on missions, not everyone could come, or a spouse wasn't there, etc. SO, I was very excited to have my whole family home for this one day. My goal was to get a picture. So I noticed that no one was having naps so I said- "Hey, let's get a picture!" So everyone was getting in there places and Devry said, "Where's Toree?" and I said, "oh!! I could just spit!"
I forgot she had gone with friends to a New Years Eve party!
We'll have to paste her in there!

We love our firepit. So we must "always" love marshmellows!

Lulu loves roasting the mellows!

We had so much fun playing games! We brought out Luck Plus card game that we hadn't played in years. It was new all over again!

No comments: