Thursday, October 23, 2008

What's all that noise coming from the Day's home?

Randy recently turned his bedroom into the official band practice room!
Brian-the amazing drummer and Jesse -keyboard crazy man (careful girls-he's engaged!) and Randy-the insane lead guitaristHere's Matt, the most loved lead singer (Randy's last comp from his mission) and Brandon, awesome bass player
The posters in the background are so............random!
Don' t you just love his mattress up against the wall?
Did I mention the aroma after 2 hours with 5 guys in this small bedroom? Whew!!!
The new group is called- Ember
Be sure to listen for them on the radio!

Pye and his son Sam dropped by to listen





1 comment:

Sarah Norton said...

I love how that room is ALWAYS pulsating when I come to pick stuff up or drop stuff off at your house! Good job on the blog! I like your background paper, I used to have the same pattern but in green and Rani had this exact same color! Great minds!