Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Concert at the Mesa Temple

For the past 8 years, our stake, the Gilbert Arizona Stake and the St. Annes Catholic Church here in Gilbert had our annual combined choir at the Mesa Temple. This was my 4th year and Dennis' first year. It is alot of fun and we always meet new friends and see friends from other years. It is a wonderful experience! You can see Dennis there on the first row on the right. I'm on the right side and up and to the left of the flute player. My head is turned. Yes.........I'm talking to my friend. (shocker) The performance hadn't started yet, okay? haha
Didn't Jamee take a great picture of the Temple? Mesa Temple grounds and Visitor Center has one of the largest Christmas Light displays. It's very beautiful!!



2 comments:

Sarah Norton said...

Beautiful pictures! I hope it went well, I'm sure you sounded great. You did on the ONE practice I went to!!! It was Tess's b-day that night so I didn't get to go. Glad you had fun!

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

i found brother bennion it looks like